The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Chitter Chatter - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Chitter Chatter (/showthread.php?tid=863)

Chitter Chatter - mikeh - 12-07-2015

Hey everyone, 

Just thought Id start a thread here as I keep missing people in chat. We can chat here instead Smile

Im not massively missing the game as such but missing the chats with you all.

How is everyone doing? I literally have not had the time to do anything on the leisure side. Been busy in work, busy doing the NVQ and also the hose.

Spent the last 5 weeks doing a full bathroom refit, the whole lot, tiles, suite, floor etc... Never done that sort of thing before so took me ages but looks great now. 

My typical bathroom fit day went something like this
  • Check Youtube to see how to do job 
  • Goto DIY shop and buy what I need
  • Start job to find some missing or I have bought the wrong thing
  • Go Back to DIY shop
  • Wife say you haven't done much today
  • Have a tantrum
  • Get stuck and check youtube again
  • Finally get it done
  • Find i've missed something so strip todays job back out and sort it
  • Finish Job
  • Collapse in bed
Currently doing our bedroom and the baby's room then onto hall landing and stairs. Oh and a passed the chemistry part of the exam Smile

Blooms congrats on becoming leader, well deserved if you ask me Smile

Tuck good to see your still alive with your dangerous clashing activities

Alan How's your wife doing? 

Silent has he retired???

Ax you still rich??? 

Snowy I haven't seen you on MTV yet whats going on??

Zooks I'm assuming is still late for everything Wink

Anyways I best get back to it. I will come back eventually but probably after the new year maybe a bit longer.

I do pop on everynow and again but last chats are always like 1 hour ago so don't bother anything 

Speak soon

Mike

RE: Chitter Chatter - _SilentScreams_ - 12-09-2015

Blooms - Deserved it, Lol
Alan - Havent seen that guy or talked to him in a while
Silent - Not retired, just a spooky scary skeleton
Ax - what kind of question is that
Snowy - did you not see him on Disney? He was playing some crazy stalker
Zooks - Missed wars after wars. 

But for real, Not retired, I collect, and spend. but i dont raid much. Or do anything tbh. But i poped on like 2 days ago to say hi. probably wont be doing much. Just chilling. 

RE: Chitter Chatter - mikeh - 12-10-2015

Same for me silent just collect and buy a wall when I have enough too.

Snowy was on Disney??? YouTube link??

Alan was on TV too, I've watched it but on silent so no idea what he was saying. Totally forgot about watching it again until you said snowy was on TV.

RE: Chitter Chatter - _SilentScreams_ - 12-10-2015

Oh, Totally didnt lie about the disney thing. Lol. 
Walls are the only thing i do, lol. :3 Clash is sure a time killer once you get older into the game. lol 
I cant actually open the link to alan's thing. but good for him he was on TV lol. Maybe ill try again at home.

RE: Chitter Chatter - deathblooms - 12-11-2015

Hey Mike

Thanks man, wow sounds like you are a busy little bee. Your are missed and totally should come back lol. Hows the wife she had the bubba yet? Hows your course going man I didn't know you where doing one what you doing?

RE: Chitter Chatter - Zooks - 01-17-2016

Mike!!
What's up my friend.  Late on this??  Of course!!  lol

I took on more responsibility at work and that really crushed my play time.  As Silent confirmed, further you get the more time that's required to climb so that's a bit of a bummer. 

Anyhoo..  would love to see you around again, just recently swept the cobwebs from the forum because we have been hurting since we decided to suspend assignment sheets about 3 or 4 months back.  I'm trying to figure out how to get back in the swing again while still holding down all my xtras as well..  Not easy, but I'm also not on board with letting go of what we built here the last cpl years either. 

We will figure it out tho I'm sure Wink..  Level 8 now which is cool but we need to get back into the groove regarding war I think..  Anyhow, more later in a new thread, just wanted to acknowledge this since I completely missed it before..   Yes, that's how long I've been neglecting the forum  eeekk!! 

Good to hear you are doing well and good luck with your future home improvement endeavors!  Post some before and after pics if you get a chance, would like to see!   

-Z