The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
I left hanging - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I left hanging (/showthread.php?tid=861)

I left hanging - _SilentScreams_ - 11-11-2015

Hey Jiso, Many of you probably noticed I have not been around for at least the past 2 weeks if not more. For starters ill just let you guys know that I loved justiso, People here was a secondary family you always knew would be there. They joked, Had fun, and seriously had one of the craziest leaders ever. But games come and go, expecially for the younger audience, It just gets boring after time. 

I reached th9, and i stopped raiding. Only did wars, I roamed to other clans looking for a new excitement which i had a large burst when i first joined Justiso. But there seriosuly wasnt anything, There were those rude clans, the "im looking for girls'' clans and then those inactive clans. Which made me seriously think of how much Justiso is and should be considered a community. Games like these last becuase of the crazy things people put into them, Time, money, trust. all of it forms these games, becuase they form communities.

All and all. I'd like to thank everyone who was part of my Clashing days that made a year fly by hella quick. But really, I think im done for now. Retiring, i guess you can say. lol. So to all the leaders, and soon to be leaders. Thank you, and welcome aboard. 

To all the members who come and go, If you see this ofcourse. Take your time with Justiso. You'll get it soon enough.

I really didnt want to leave anyone hanging... So I hope this answers some stuff.

Thats all from me

Peace

- David 

RE: I left hanging - deathblooms - 11-13-2015

Sad to see you go mate, maybe catch you back in some time.

Take care dude

DB

RE: I left hanging - Zooks - 01-17-2016

Silent...  I know you are still in and out on occasion but wanted to acknowledge this post and all the time and effort you put into this community over the past couple years.  Your are by far one of our longest running members and leaders and its safe to say we wouldn't have gotten this far without you Wink.  I understand your departure though - yes hobbies, games and even communities evolve over time.

I'll spare you the regular Zooks ramble for now and instead bid you a short and sweet "Much love buddy". 
Good luck in all that you do in RL and in GL and thanks again for all of your help, hard work and loyalty to myself and the JiSO community.

You will be missed, but dam sure not forgotten.

PLS,

-Zooks