The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
PREP Thread Talk - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: PREP Thread Talk (/showthread.php?tid=818)

PREP Thread Talk - _SilentScreams_ - 07-30-2015

Hey Jiso.

So PREP Thread, A beautiful creation. This prep thread was made to make life easier for our clan donating during war

Now we ran into problems with this because people had left over troops (Drags, Wiz, Valks Etc) This was bad because we had people loosing ELIXER! NO! NOT ACCEPTABLE! 

So heres my idea on how to change the PREP to stop a little of problems

1. Have people donate to a certain CC for example 
"Silent Donates to CC  1 - 3 Each CC gets 1 drag, 3 wiz 3 Archer"
"Zooks Donates to CC 20- 25 Each CC gets 1 drag 1 wiz 1 arch"

Something like that

Now this will ensure that BLOOMS/MIKE wont have to keep track of who donated where, We will know who hasnt donated by the end of the WAR PREP

BUT this does bring another problem, we cannot donate all troops to one CC, Expecially up high. So what we can have is a CLEAN UP CREW. Led by zooks, Since hes trash. HAHA. These people will be around at last hour of war, they will just top off any CC's that need to be topped off. This system would work great because we wont eneed people worrying once they finished their CC's. Theyre will be a clean up crew that will be around at whatver time. We can always rotate these people around. 

So. I tried writing this about 3 times. So there may be some mistakes and whatver. I know, haha. So let me know of your ideas. 

Thanks

-Silent 

RE: PREP Thread Talk - mikeh - 07-31-2015

Nooooooooooo I've spent 3 weeks making a new automatic calc to fit how we do it now haha haha

This happened last time too. 

It is a good idea though si, think we touched on it last time didn't we.

I will say this war and I think the last one actually went pretty well, people are starting to buy into it and get used to the system.

I would like to carry on the way we are doing it for a few more weeks and if we are still having issues then we will deffo look at it.

What do other people think the above is just my thoughts I may be completely wrong. Lol

Thanks. 

Mike

Oh si check out the develememt section the thread I posted a while back for testing dimensions. I've dome the new calc on Google sheets

Takes all the work out of prep, no Photoshop etc..

Its nearly finished but you get the idea of what's going on.

RE: PREP Thread Talk - Xinnyx - 07-31-2015

I think you guys should let more people in on the prep. For example, snow has been saying he is maxxed out on elix at th8, and he has no where to use them, and he has Ben offering to help with prep. Why not let him take care of all the wizs? Of course as long as he is willing... He can donate lvl4 Dragons, which is pretty good too. There might be other th8s in the same situation that can help? This way, your high lvl players can focus on troops others don't have, like high lvl valks or minions. Whichever th9 that doesn't have high lvl valk, can donate witches, if witches are still used...

I just think if you take out the wizs and some dragons away from ur top players, which take long time to cook, they can fill prep a lot sooner.

yeh that is a good point xinny, i think we could get a lot more th8's involved.

On this new calculator im going to get it to display everyone who has good enough troops for that section (Hopefully)

RE: PREP Thread Talk - mikeh - 08-01-2015

Guys how does the below prep graphic look to you does it fit on the screen properly?

at home for me its perfect but in work didn't fit and it was do to with the zoom on the browser. zoomed out at bit and it was fine. 
Please note donations for 15 & 10 is now below this is how its meant to be couldnt fit it on one line.

<iframe width="1600" height="1500" frameborder="0" src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x4-OlhYOxfoVG1LYSmQz6E9FfOShoMQtuYhGqCuybNQ/pubhtml?gid=321675747&amp;single=true&amp;widget=true&amp;headers=false" onload="this.width=screen.width;this.height=screen.height;"></iframe>

RE: PREP Thread Talk - mikeh - 08-02-2015

<iframe width=100% height="1500" frameborder="0" src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x4-OlhYOxfoVG1LYSmQz6E9FfOShoMQtuYhGqCuybNQ/pubhtml?gid=321675747&amp;single=true&amp;widget=true&amp;headers=false" onload="this.width=screen.width;this.height=screen.height;"></iframe>