The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Clan wars - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Clan wars (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Pages: 1 2

Clan wars - Jennie - 04-02-2014

Here's the link I found about it...
http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/3166-Clan-wars-(detailed-version)

RE: Clan wars - Jennie - 04-06-2014

This is better, this is from the COC Facebook page. It explains everything about clan wars...
http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/232849-Clan-Wars-FAQ

RE: Clan wars - Kat - 04-07-2014

(04-06-2014, 06:04 PM)Jennie Wrote:  This is better, this is from the COC Facebook page. It explains everything about clan wars...
http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/232849-Clan-Wars-FAQ

Just was able to get on and read this. The way I understand, one of the leaders/Cole adders decides to declare war on another clan, con chooses who that clan is, we prepare and plan for a day, then we all whoop as much honey as we can in the following day.
Sounds like a tournament.

RE: Clan wars - chris matis - 04-07-2014

If that is the case it would be kinda cool. Take some organizing, but would be interesting and a bunch of fun. I would love to kick ass as a group. And I think I saw it is over a 48hour period (24 to get ready/24 to fight) so people would have a chance to pitch in over that time frame, and have fun.

I will pick some good fights. And battle like hell!!!!

RE: Clan wars - Zooks - 04-08-2014

Thanks for that link Jen. I still have to read through the whole thing, but it seems one of the keys is going to be making sure we all are on the same page regarding who is attacking who.

I watched that video from that guy named "daddy". Here's what i got out of it. The winner of the war is the team gaining the most stars. We can each pick 2 battles and we contribute stars from our best battle to the team total. BUT HERES THE THING.... lets say there is one guy on the opposing team who has an easy base and two of us go after him.. If our first attacker gets a 2 star win, than our second attacker will only be able to earn ONE star from them even if he gets 100%. In other words, if the base was already 2 stared, and we know our second attacker can at least one start somewhere else, its a better choice than going for the 3 star because the earning is the same.

Soooooo.. Im think during the planning day we will all need to post in the CLAN WAR section a list of who we think we can beat.. and then we have to figure out who will go after who.. ALSO, we should try to make a masterlist of the enemy bases from strongest to weakest.. Then we should attack in phases if we can.. that way, if we lose a battle at a lower level that we thought we were going to win, we can repurpose someone who was slated to take on a harder opponent therefore increasing our odds of a win. Follow??

Also, when/how do we pick who will be participating?? Should we start a signup now??? I'm guessing we have to have our selections before they can match up a fight for us right??? Maybe the answer is in that post.. let me finish reading it...

RE: Clan wars - Kat - 04-09-2014

Also, clans will be matched for us based upon clan strength, not trophies. So troop level and camp sizes of each clanmate. After reading that I perused our clan a little. We have at least 15 strong players. The rest are hit and miss. I would hate to be pared with a clan that has 30 to 40 strong members cause they would wipe the earth with us. The smallest pairing will be 10 against 10.
Why don't we spend this time assessing our membership and maybe removing much of the dead weight. That would improve our chances of winning with strong active clan members.

RE: Clan wars - Zooks - 04-09-2014

I'm not completely opposed to that, but we need to also consider that the clan war is a Loot Only reward. It does not earn trophies or raise our clan standing.. If we hack 2 thirds of the clan in order to be a strong war contender we will destroy our clan rank in the process.. I have at least 10 folks slated for a cut this weekend and that might be enuff to start scaring others to start speaking up.

Another Idea is since there is no benefit other than loot, maybe we SHOULD create a JUSTiSO-WAR clan. We move our war team there for 2 days, then they can come back. We can leave a placeholder account in there so that our Wars Won stat is preserved. At the very least, it might be a good way to test it out.

-Z

RE: Clan wars - Kat - 04-09-2014

It's here downloading now.

RE: Clan wars - chris matis - 04-09-2014

That's an interesting idea, creating an other clan for a trial? That's being staid since no trophies and ranking in play does it matter that much for just one trial run? Or we do it once and go from there. I think too much is being made of this for a beginning, we all started at the bottom at one point, as well everyone in same boat. Just some thoughts.

RE: Clan wars - chris matis - 04-09-2014

An other thought, this idea has to be confirmed, it may be benifical if we had some junior/weaker members on the team for a war. Their numbers would bring the whole clan/team rating down in a good way, assuming they do only take the best raiding /stars from the best attacks. And everyone still gets to take part.