The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
thanks - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: thanks (/showthread.php?tid=798)

thanks - mike - 07-13-2015

Hi all! I just have a few words to say to all. First off I would like to thank Chris for giving the oppertunity to being in such a great clan. Secondly I would like to thank everyone in the clan that i've already met who have been so welcoming to me! To those who I have not met, I hope that we can get to know eachother well and have great success in the near future. finally to Zooks aka our beloved leader, thanks for making such a great clan for me to participate in, I really appreciate it. I really hope that I can get to meet all of my clan mates sooner than later!

RE: thanks - mikeh - 07-14-2015

Hey Mike,

I haven't spoke to you yet but you have a great name Smile

Very nice message dude and welcome to the clan. Your in good company here as you already know. 

Enjoy the ride Smile

Mike

RE: thanks - Zooks - 07-14-2015

Welcome aboard and thank you for the kind words.  I'm sure you're already familiar with the fact that everyone here is super helpful and happy to assist in many different capacities.  Be it a clan procedure or a basic fundamental of the game, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments.

As you know, we try to run a pretty tight ship when it comes to war and ask all members to do their part once they commit to opting in.  You'll lean more about the details and expectations once you get through a war or two, but aside from that we are pretty easygoing. 

I'm a fan of public posting so try to participate on the forum as much as possible so that that all players are afforded the opportunity to weigh in and/or help out.  And of course feel free to reach out to any leader via PM if you have a question or issue that warrants more privacy.

Thanks again for checking us out -- if you're into war and like good folks, im sure you'll enjoy your stay Wink.

Catch ya in the trenches,

-Z