The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Lv5 War Cycle (WPW) - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Lv5 War Cycle (WPW) (/showthread.php?tid=764)

Lv5 War Cycle (WPW) - Zooks - 06-08-2015

Hey Team!

I went ahead and postponed our war launch yesterday because aside from having some trouble getting the numbers straight, I also had some late night shenanigans at home that kept me occupied an additional hour or so.  My intention is to have 3 wars per week back to back, followed by aprox 18 hours or so of downtime to reset the relative time of the start.  Since each of the 3 wars in the cycle will start later and later depending on the postwar and match times, we don't want to start the first one to late.

On another note, I did notice some conversation about not having an official discussion about this as I had promised.  You are correct, I did say that after we hit lv 5 we would pause for a bit and have a discussion about what pace the team wanted to keep.... So please comment now.  We will can always switch up what we are doing.

My personal thought is that it is best for us to keep trudging along with a focus on gaining clan XP at a steady rate.  The XP has become a big factor now in the prestige of the clans and we should stay up front will we are in the lead pack.. who knows what's next for clan perks lv 10-20 Wink.  Again the reason for the pause in my scenario of choice, was to reset the rolling start times that inevitably get later and later in non-stop war.  I know no particular start time is convenient for all 4 corners of the globe, but I think consistency of the start time "window"  reduces confusion and the tendency to miss attacks.

The floor is official open on this topic.. sorry for jumping the gun.   Now let the games begin Wink

-Z 

RE: Lv5 War Cycle (WPW) - tuckerswarlords - 06-08-2015

Happy for 3 per week to see how it goes but with 2 accounts I might have to opt either warlord or duck out occasionally. 
Regards tucker duck

RE: Lv5 War Cycle (WPW) - mikeh - 06-08-2015

Same here, I think I'm gonna opt jiso out again. I still never use that account and see it more hassle than fun.

Other than that im game, We need to get sharper with these donations, I lot are being missed, This could partly be my fault as im putting people in without asking them. That said they are higher members so should be helping out, plus I mention there names in clan messages. so no excuse really. If they dont wanna donate I would rather they say so than just swerve it all together.