The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* (/showthread.php?tid=689)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - _SilentScreams_ - 05-05-2015

I like it. I dont mind paying for 14 valks. But once we reach lvl 5 I'd like to see more regular players donate some valks... As... 14 valks is still a heavy load. Especially when I'm currently farming for hero's. 

Anyways. I like it. Good and easy. But k feel like the pictures are a great idea but it could easily be done on a google docs. Or whatever. 

Anyways. That's my idea. 

RE: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - Zooks - 05-05-2015

Love this! The Graphics are awesome!  You could do numbers sure but the graphics are a great draw and they also really help illustrate the whole thing conceptually.

Great Job.. We will have to do some homework on how best to automate.  My initial guess is JavaScript of Flash.. think Flash might be limited to Droid and PC tho.   Have to dig a bit on it and let you know.

-Z

RE: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - mikeh - 05-06-2015

Yeh silent the valks have been a stinger for a while, I've been cooking around 18-20 each war. Until we reach lvl 5 or get another with lvl 2 we will be taking it on turns for the big one. 

The one above is just an example really. I was just spreading the valk donors out and you ended up there.

I'm sure I can Automate it in excel / google docs. The majority if the work is already done in the other calc. It just needs a few tweaks and other bits.

I just want to make sure we are happy with the process before I do anything.

We would also have to add a rotation schedule or once we reach lvl 5, donations can be spread around much better and maybe it can stay the same every war. So for example I always cover 30-25 spaces with 8 valks, 5 wiz and 39 arch.

RE: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - mikeh - 05-26-2015

How are we are all finding this?

My issues are the current way of doing it (completely my doing) is quite time consuming which is fine when I'm off but I finding it difficult to get it done each war.

Maybe we set the troops and just have a free for all.

The other issue ties in the above idea as most times I've gone to fill its already done anyway. 

Just a heads up I've now started a 2 year course and I'm moving house in the next few weeks and will doing a lot of decorating so my clashing time will be reduced a lot. So doing the prep thread will be much harder to do and I missing a lot already.

Any ideas folks? Do we just go for the free for all? can someone else help with prep thread? 

Plus we get to lvl 5 perk soon so most people will be able to donate. 

Mike

RE: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - Zooks - 05-30-2015

I think we come up with 2 or 3 more different "global" castle combos and just post hard links to them.  So the one weve been using now with the Witch, Ball, Wiz, min, barb comb in the 30's call that plan A.

So then at the bottom in the sections where the names are listed, label those as positions..  Then, all someone need to do is assign new people to the positions.  1,2,3.. or A,B,C etc..

Does that make sense?  Or shall i elaborate?

-Z

RE: Prep Thread Developement - *MOVED FROM STAFF AREA FOR PUBLIC COMMENT* - mikeh - 06-10-2015

Yeh that males sense zooks, so I could save it with empty boxes where the names go and it can be filled in with something simple like paint.

If we have a few different sets like you said I can just save blank ones for each composition.

All we need to work out then is how much of each troop are needed each war.