The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Clash of Clans Latest Update - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Clash of Clans Latest Update (/showthread.php?tid=657)

Clash of Clans Latest Update - Zooks - 02-24-2015

Coming Soon to a Clash of Clans Update Near You!

[attachment=174]

[attachment=175]

[attachment=176]

[attachment=177]

RE: Clash of Clans - Coming Soon to an Update Near You! - _SilentScreams_ - 02-24-2015

Zooks thinking he's up to date with this Smile

RE: Clash of Clans - Coming Soon to an Update Near You! - Zooks - 02-24-2015

More great content added from Silent!  I missed your post on the update..  Was it before... or after all those videos you did?

Anyone else having download issues with this latest update?  Seems like 20min should be more then enuff time to complete.  I notice several comments complaining about the same.  Perhaps not enuff space left on my phone??  Or maybe they weren't ready to roll out 100+ million updates all at the same time?  lol.

idk?  Let me know how y'all are making out.

-Z

OK, so my Bluestacks updated but my phone did not.  Must be either a space issue or just needs more time to complete.

The clan perks looks pretty cool Smile but I haven't really dug into what they all do yet.  I wonder if they are incremental unlocks or if we get to choose which to unlock?   Badge editor is cool, but why make it an unlockable feature??  You really want to change the clan badge after fighting through 100+ wars under the same crest??  Here's another idea, how bout after the Superbowl, the winning team gets to change their colors and mascot!   
idk - Maybe these are additional badges??  We'll see.. 

I'm glad they finally have a solution to allow leaders to pick who comes to war. This means we no longer have to boot ALL noobs before they have a chance to speak up - and we don't have to take risks on new higher level players not showing up.  The "Opt Out" feature could go both ways Im thinking -- if to many players have it turned "ON" we may still have to boot several of them to get our war numbers between 40 and 45 where we like them.  

Next update request... -- Linking clans or Larger Clan Size Please!! Wink

-Z

RE: Clash of Clans - Coming Soon to an Update Near You! - alan - 02-25-2015

it would make more sence if leaders could choose who enters the war dont you think!

RE: Clash of Clans - Coming Soon to an Update Near You! - Zooks - 02-25-2015

Yes, I agree.  They actually do let leaders pick.  Its unclear however, whether or not the player can override the leaders picks using the OPT-OUT.  I guess we will have to test it out.

RE: Clash of Clans - Coming Soon to an Update Near You! - mikeh - 02-26-2015

I do like the new opt in/out. Was thinking, what is the use for lobby now? People can stay in an active clan now and not have to war. We struggle for numbers in both clans at the same time. So can we not ask all the lobby guys to come over to main and rising? Just a thought

RE: Clash of Clans - Coming Soon to an Update Near You! - Zooks - 02-26-2015

Well the problem with Lobby is that most of them don't talk..lol  it just kind'a fills itself and that's ok.  I too thought initially that the OPT IN/OUT replaces the LOBBY's function in some ways, but realized  its not a good solution for players taking a break or for those wanting a chance to farm.  As previously mentioned, we can really only to allow a handful (5-8) to sit out -- any more and we wont have enough players for 45v or 40v40 (Keep in mind we still DO NOT want to fill the clan to 50 - we need spots for internal accounts to enter for support if needed).  Those 5 or so spots however, are best used for vetting out new players that have still not communicated rather than folks farming or taking a break.  The exceptions of course would be that of an active senior who is ONLY sitting due to an upgrading spell factory and will be participating by providing war support with offensive troops. 

The light numbers need to be addressed for sure though.  As we are becoming more strict with imposing suspensions we really need to continue working on replacements. We need to set a goal to bring on 1-2 new members a week.  We have been super lazy on recruiting and vetting lately.. My self included..  Its not easy I know.. you have to spend a lot of time getting a guy debriefed and up to speed.  And after hours of handholding, and hundreds in troop donations, more often then not they are often either too young, too flighty or too incompetent and end up getting the boot after their first war anyhow.  That said, I understand why recruiting isn't on the top of everyone's list so this  makes the OPT OUT feature a nice way to let new guys ride along as spectators during war in hopes that they will engage us on their own.  It saves us the gamble of the random attacks and it gives them a chance to observe how we operate.  One thing we still will have to deal with of course is "newb donations during war".  Super frustrating I agree, but we need to do our best to keep new guys informed ahead of time by using clan mail, regular chat announcements and correcting them nicely (at least once) when it does happen.

So as a general procedure, I think as long as we have open spaces we should open door to let randoms in for 24/36 hours after war.  we kick any that are non English or that have defective bases (rushed beyond repair) and then we let the others ride out a war as spectators.  If they have no interaction by the end of war, we boot them along with any "non-compliance" and then the cycle restarts.

I know I'm getting way off track here (what a surprise right!) and this is probably better suited for a separate thread regarding procedures so ill wrap it up and consider reposting it later.

-Z