The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
FAO Mike - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Watering Hole: Non-Clash Discussions (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: FAMiLY FRiENDLY (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: FAO Mike (/showthread.php?tid=645)

FAO Mike - alan - 02-09-2015

Ok well me and mike got onto the subject that im a paranormal investigator (ghost hunter) when im not clashing, and asked me to upload a couple of photos of interest.

Now before you all start slating them im not saying they are ghosts! Just unexplained! feel free to comment but i am only really putting these here for Mike not to start a convosation about ghosts.

What you have to bare in mind i have been doing this for 12 years and have done over 300 different loactions that is over 1800 hrs worth of investigations. These photos are just a small part of what we do and are usually backed up with other evidence and other shots to accertain what was going on.

Enjoy

This photo was taken at chambercombe manor Devon and shows a black mass which is blocking the detail of the door. Other photos were taken and this mass was not present
[attachment=171]
This photo was taken in an old prison/courthouse and shows an unexplained object (vortex) on a staircase.
Other photos were taken with different objects present leading up to and from this one.
[attachment=172]
This photo was taken in Moot Hall, Bedford and shows a person shape mass on a stair case.
[attachment=173]  

RE: FAO Mike - mikeh - 02-09-2015

Good stuff Alan, your always gonna get people who doubt, slate but I love this kind of thing.

I dont have any pics but Years ago I was staying at my aunties house and my 6 year old cousin woke us up talking and laughing in her room, My auntie went in and she was talking to our nan (who had passed away a few weeks earlier) She said nan was sitting on the end of the bed talking to me.

If an adult had said that then it be less believable but it was a 6 year old saying it. Had a few stories from my mum and dad in our old house too where they both seen ghostly figures at the same time. My mum also says she frequently had an older women and younger girl in her room when she was younger.

Share your stories folks, I've still not seen anything but would love too

RE: FAO Mike - _SilentScreams_ - 02-09-2015

OMMMMMGGGG GHOSSST BUSTERRRRRR OMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

RE: FAO Mike - _SilentScreams_ - 02-09-2015

PSH here's my ghost story

I was walking down the street and got pushed (I totally didn't trip over my own feet) so yeah. I got randomly pushed and I feel. Then I saw stars... Like legit stars circling my head. Was definetly freaky shit...

Everything aside. Thats pretty cool Alan. I'd never be able to do this. I can't even watch a horror movie