The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) (/showthread.php?tid=636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Zooks - 03-02-2015

This sounds great to me so far -- silent, i know ive been busting yer chops a bit for being flighty but "real life first" k Smile.  DO NOT leave class or sports, or family event to launch a war!!!  Smile.  Its more then clicking the button- theres cleaning, reviewing for suspension and possible delay while waiting on a move or fill.  In my experience it takes 30-45min if done correctly --longer if yer me and you talk to much and get distracted easily.  

So definitely follow thru with team responsibilities, but if you have something in RL that conflicts, just rely on others.  Let them know what you are able to commit to.  In fact, u certainly could rely on others to launch all together.  There is more than one way to split jobs up so yall can play with that as needed.  

My only suggestion regarding the day - did we consider Thursday's for a launch?  That way the bulk of the activities would take place on Sat/sat evening and Huge Victory Parties wont roll over into Mondays work day!  Just a thought will leave to you tho...  Friday afternoon EST  is fine for me as well.

I made an announcement in mains clanmail about suspending war in RiSiNG this week.. you can decide to move forward soon as you guys are ready tho..  i would expect you'll need some time to fill player holes too so a week off would give you time to sort out detail and new players.

Sall for now..  thank you mike for being proactive with this.. i appreciate it!!

One last thing... regarding your jr accounts -- rotation of large accounts in and out is defiantly important but i think its smart to leave jr's there full time. That way you always have a presence there and you will have an easy way to check in other than the staff account.

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - mikeh - 03-02-2015

No problem Zooks,

Silent as Zooks said dont leave class to start war, if you need to do it 30 mins later then do that or get the other leader to it.

Thursdays are fine, we will do it then instead, Hopefully this week, I'll go over tonight and start getting a feel for people there.

I'll make a list of people and keep some info on them again i'll give us all editing rights so we can add/remove stuff.

Looking forward to all this, hope the month trial goes well

GREAT!  Glad to hear all are excited thus far Smile.  Thinking the jr accounts thru a lil more and i think splitting them is actually best..lol sorry, don't mean to confuse everyone.  The idea is that although your focus should be with your main account, id like you to have eyes in on the other channel as well.  The last time i split up my leaders like this we all became very "out of touch" and that led to a lot of problems..  

I think its important that leaders have a presense in both clans so you can look in and review the daily happenigs become familiar with any new additions or situations, help out or answer a question if need be.  The only real down side will be the inability to support one account with the other but i dont think thats anyones chief priority at this point Wink

Of  course if attacking in 3 wars a week becomes to much, just take advantage of "opt out" on your jr account Wink.

Anyone see any other issues or have concerns with this??

-z

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 03-02-2015

Only concern I have is something I addressed earlier. Or we did. Leaving alternates in a different clan may make us more active where our known clanmates are. I mean. Having these alts will take up space but then again we can always leave them out. That's my only concern that we may be active in 2 places at once and maybe just maybe defeat the purpose of being a moderator in the feeder. Again this is mostly pointing yo myself. Because surely I can get bored lol. Anyways that's all for now. 

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 03-02-2015

Any day of the week is fine. Ofcourse for me best days would be when schools not in. But that goes for mike and tuck too... When theyre not working. I mean. If we start on Thursday... Prep day Friday... Big war Saturday.. That should work the best. Thursday or Friday works wonders. 

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Zooks - 03-03-2015

This is a valid point but i have faith that its something you can effectively manage Wink.  My advice is to stay on your main 98% of the time but check in on jr once per day  to read back and say hello Wink.

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 03-03-2015

Right.. I mean I do stay on my main 23/7 but I know for some... Once talking they can't get anything done

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - mikeh - 03-03-2015

I actually think it would be better to have all your accounts in the same place to be honest. Just for example if jiso account is in rising and main account is in the other would it not be easy to miss an attack in one or the other wars? I know my jiso account doesn't get a look in unless i'm mega bored.

Obviously when there split I will make sure I flick between them that's just my thought I don't mind splitting them at all.

Yeh Silent we have moved war launch day to Thursday now so hopefully will work better for you Smile 

I've kind of been a bit selfish with the timings to be honest, I work shifts (12 hour nights and days) and I know whatever i'm working I will be awake at 14:30 (my window is 14:00 - 16:30) when I know I will deffo be awake and will be able to start war. Again we can change if needed I just knew if I set a time and day It would spark the discussion off and get things going.

Also just an argument for war starting on the same day as main would be it would stop so much hopping, people would just stick to main instead of trying to do 3 wars in a week. Only a minor point might be worth trying in the future.

Cheers

Mike

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Zooks - 03-03-2015

Just to  clarify... rising will launch Thursday between 2 and 3pm UK time correct?

I don't think missing war attacks would be an issue if account were split since we can simply have the jrs opt out of the war if 2 simultaneously is too much for the player.. Wink.

I was actually playing with a few different scenarios regarding days and times across the clans.  We CAN in fact schedule up to 3 wars per week in a single clan with 8 hour breaks between wars.  That said, we could consider implementing this schedule across the 2 clans..  I Know your thought was to  prevent this but it does give players the ultimate flexibility 1, 2 or 3 wars per week.   I think you will find that no all players will want to even do 2 wars per week because they don't have the time available to commit.  We should also consider they fact that we WILL likely need some type of coordinated break so leaders can transition monthly.  

Any how, before i ramble on, let me get something visual together. Again, nothing in stone yet..  thats what this trial is about Smile  continue as planed and i revisit this post soon. Wink