The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) (/showthread.php?tid=636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Zooks - 02-07-2015

Great progress so far everyone.  Remember, this is a team brainstorm so EVERYONE is welcome to weigh in here.  You don't have to make it lengthy, commenting on a single point is far more constructive than no points Wink . This should be at least a 3 week conver  Our goal is a March Trail run so lets shoot for 3 weeks of brainstorming and 1 week of finalizing the plan.

I'm purposely trying to standing off on this for a bit so it can develop with out me "blah blah blahing it into the ground.  I'll just try  throwing out some points here and there that I think need extra attention or consideration.

Quick note on Silents comment... "Rules Board"... Good idea actually!  ..lol I know, not what you were getting at, but still.  I do think if we have expectations and are enforcing penalties we should really have the basic "causes and effects" listed for reference.  It also cuts down on a good deal of repeating our selves over and over in the chat. I hate the sound of "Rules Board" to silent, so will have to come up with something more creative.

Testing is a great idea but might be tough to enforce and implement.  I think for starters, clicking "I Agree" on a JUSTiSO Terms and Conditions summery might be a good start.

I'll provide more feedback soon on my ideas around player performance, demotions, suspensions & bans.

Yes Mike, war donations (expense and availability) is going to be a hot topic -- more specifics soon. 

I'll contain myself for now as promised but i'll be here Wink

-Z

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Zooks - 02-14-2015

Just a reminder:  1 more week for folks to weigh in on this!  We will be outlining/finalizing the new processes duing the last week of Feb and will run a 1 month trial through the month of March.  Following the March trial, we should go back to our current format of "1 and 1" for a minimum of 2 weeks to allow us a fair reflection, assessment, and if need be discuss and impliment possible adjustments before officially locking it in.

I'm concerned with donations for war attacks lately -- I notice when one or more higher level accounts are sitting out from war, people are waiting far to long to receive cc troops.  If people don't receive requests in a reasonable amount of time I fear it will ultimately lead to an increase of missed attacks or attacks with "no" or "low" troops in their CC.  If we are seeing this pattern now, it will most likely get worse once we are splitting up our chief donators.  Although jumping back and forth to support both wars if need be is always a "possibility", that completely contradicts the original goal which I believe was to cut back on the "Back and forth" and the possibility of lockout.

Any suggestions on a system that will help make this process more efficient?  Should we have troop request/fill windows? A time block or interval where we encourage both requesters and fillers to be available so we can streamline the coordination of such?  I know this is easier said than done due to Time zones and may also be difficult during round 3 since folks are getting assignments on the fly and cant really preplan troop needs.  This might just be something we have to roll with and see how it gos.

The floor is open...

-Z

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 02-17-2015

Hmmmmmm not sure how'd this work. I mean I feel like we can't have windows due to Timezones may be tough. Plus work and schooling. May be tough. I'm not even sure how to respond to this 

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - Zooks - 02-18-2015

I guess the main point is, if we are going to be moving forward with 2 wars in main, we will need to be more attentive to filling Requests.   Zooks will most likely remain in main full-time and our higher level players will be split between the rooms. This means staffers and seniors managing RiSiNG will need to check in more often for fills...especially during war.   If we don't make sure players are getting the best available fills in a timely manner, our war record will suffer and new players will go elsewhere seeking better support.   

This should be obvious, but just so its said, Seniors and Staffers should be committed to BE at wars.  Unless you are unable to participate or upgrading your spell factory, our high level accounts must be available to provide both offensive and defensive troop support -- this means they must be "included" in the war, not just dropping in.   Upgrading Hero's shouldn't take us out of war.  Just inform the coordinator which Hero is out and your war rank can be adjusted accordingly.

Since we are on the topic, we will need more States-Side players to get involved with running wars in order for this to work successfully.  I can commit to running war Fridays and most Tuesdays in Main, but I will not be able to get RiSiNG cleaned and launched as well.  Since our only other experienced war coordinators are either sleeping (UK time) or playing basket-ball between 9-10p EST, we will at the very least need 1 or more additional players versed in cleaning and launching.  Another option might be changing Rising's launch to coincide better with UK time.  A 12 hour offset from main (ie. launch 9-10am EST) would be ideal but ill leave it open to discussion from our UK guys.  One other option might be  a day change in RiSiNG but id like to keep Monday open for recruiting if we can.

Sa'll for now..  gotta go launch war in RiSiNG cause no one else is there I guess!!  Hrmmmmmmmmph??  :/

-Z

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - mikeh - 02-28-2015

Yo everyone

Im gonna post a few bits tonight on this. Im gonna make a rota etc.. and we can adjust as we go but at least the ball will be rolling.

Just to clarify the leaders for rising will be me, tuck, silent & alan. Any others we can get involved? I think we need at least 1 more that is awake when us uk lot are asleep other silent will forever be in rising.

Anyway ill post more later.

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - mikeh - 03-01-2015

Ok, Very early stages and please chip in where needed. Theres no formatting as such I want to get it right before faffing around with colours & layout etc.

I've put a launch time at the bottom, please feel free to have comments on it. I've also changed round 2 to last 6 hours and round 3 to last 3 hours (so i've switched them) 

Also as it is mostly UK leaders for rising ive set launch time to suit UK folk, if that's a problem let us know, Silent it would be 00:30 for you so maybe you can just ask the other leader to launch that week.

I've also put launching on a Friday

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-W8j5x9sNBMPsiObQ_kdZyQVsFmpQDguhtW9dMp3pVk/edit#gid=0

All the leaders have editing rights so add/change/remove what you like.

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 03-01-2015

So are we starting war at different times now?

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - mikeh - 03-01-2015

It was discussed earlier yeh.

Because in the uk war starts at 2am. So with zooks not joining rising at all that would leave only you to start war which I no good really, we need others to be able to start war.

If the time is a problem, make a suggestion, I've put them times to start a discussion about it. Can easily be changed. As it stands you would need to start war at 2:30pm 

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 03-02-2015

Okay. Personally. It isn't much trouble for Me to start war at 2:30... I can always just leave the class and start it. The best time for me would be 30 minutes later but I mean.. I will be starting war probably 4 times every 2 or so months... So I sure that 2:30 isn't much of a big deal. 

RE: Mo' War, Mo' Problems.. ;) - _SilentScreams_ - 03-02-2015

Also. I barely have basketball anymore. Even no more Extra curricular activities for the rest of the year. So starting wars in main (when I'm there) won't be a problem what so ever. Rising war will only be tough as I am still in school