The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Minecraft Thumbnails - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Watering Hole: Non-Clash Discussions (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: FAMiLY FRiENDLY (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Minecraft Thumbnails (/showthread.php?tid=611)

Minecraft Thumbnails - _SilentScreams_ - 01-02-2015

So I have been hard at work with my new channel EvolutionSilent, Now on my agenda was Thumbnails... I love doing them... But I always cant seem to see whether I shud add more, or keep it the same... Below are 2 series that i will be doing... Let me knew what you think of the Thumbnails

1. ROAD TO MCSG MASTER (Survival Games)
[attachment=167]

2. Evolution Island (Survival Hardcore)
[attachment=168]

Future I will be doing some COC thumbnails, But again... One step at a time Lol

RE: Minecraft Thumbnails - Zooks - 01-03-2015

Both look great!  Smile  

If I had to be critical tho...

On the first one, I'd like to see more of the artwork.  I can see a Creeper, and a circle and an arrow, but I can't make out what's going on.  Maybe try offsetting the titles a bit differently.  I do like the episode designator in the upper corner but add the "Ep." before the number so its clear what the number pertains to.

On the second, I like the use of the mask behind the titles but make it a bit darker.  Second, try to avoid mixing titling styles...  The move from the 3D to a flat 2D it really hard on the eye.  It might not be as jarring if the Minecraft title was separated from the series title.

RE: Minecraft Thumbnails - _SilentScreams_ - 01-03-2015

Righttt. I seee where your coming from. 

For the first I guess I didn't think about it too much I was probably thinking that many people understood what it actually ment. (Its the logo of the server of mcsg) (most popular server out there for survival games) I'll mess around with the title a bit more. 

For the second i think the 3D and 2D thing doesn't work out now looking back at it. Lol. Again I'll mess around with it. 

Lastly... My dad found me a new screen recorder for android (no root) (its so much better then the other 1) do I'll be messing with that again.

RE: Minecraft Thumbnails - Zooks - 01-03-2015

Very nice.  Wink  Looking forward to the attack videos.

You can actually make the 3D/2D thing work if you move the 3D title off of the banner that the 2D series title is on. Try Scaling the "Minecraft" way down and move it off to one of the upper corners.  Then, make the banner a bit more opaque or add a filter (like a blur or something) to the masked area.