The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
from pettit to lord zooks - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: from pettit to lord zooks (/showthread.php?tid=589)

from pettit to lord zooks - pettit2 - 12-14-2014

hey guys thanks for having me if you need me to attack for the 2nd time come find me hahaha all the shit that happened was point less and lor zooks im sorry mate your a great leader its a shame your clan mates didnt like me i was most active donatd most but wasnt good enough for them sorry bro thanks

RE: from pettit to lord zooks - tuckerswarlords - 12-14-2014

Hi Pettit
You were not disliked at all. You donated lvl  1 hogs for war which is great and appreciated, however when it was pointed out that we donate higher lvl troops for war it all kicked off. No one was having ago at you at all just trying to explain things. From that point on it seemed like you wanted to fight everyone which is a shame because apart from that I think you would have fitted in really well. You even had a go at mike who was helping you set up with the forum yesterday. We help each other out and if someone trys to explain something its to help not to have ago. So if you can't except help without throwing your toys out the pram that's a problem. That is not directed at you personally just a statement.
As you said it was all so avoidable.
Take care if Zooks invites you back you are welcome. Just remember its a game and should be fun don't tak things the wrong way.

RE: from pettit to lord zooks - _SilentScreams_ - 12-14-2014

Pettit Bud. Mayn I dont know all the details, But i heard it was quite a crazy moment... Lol.

But from me to you, I dont think anyone hated you, I dont think anyone disliked you, And I know for sure we all appreciated your time at the clan. 

Like Tucks said, Its a game. 

Feel free to come back. I dont think anyone minds. Its one miscommunication that led to another, thats all. 

Oh and ps. I will find you. 

RE: from pettit to lord zooks - Zooks - 12-14-2014

Sorry Pettit but I'm completely out of the loop on this.  I do trust however that the individuals involved exercised their ability to moderate the chat in the groups best interest.  Sometimes verbal altercations get ugly enough to substantiate a permanent parting, other times simply a cool-down is all that is needed.  Since I was not present at the time and the chat was clear of the event when I checked in this morning, I will defer to the parties involved to make a decision on allowing reentry.  If anyone took screenshots for record please attach to a PM to me or add to "chatlog" folder on the dropbox in a subfolder labled "Pettit Event".

Thanks all Wink

-Z

RE: from pettit to lord zooks - pettit2 - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 05:48 PM)Zooks Wrote:  Sorry Pettit but I'm completely out of the loop on this.  I do trust however that the individuals involved exercised their ability to moderate the chat in the groups best interest.  Sometimes verbal altercations get ugly enough to substantiate a permanent parting, other times simply a cool-down is all that is needed.  Since I was not present at the time and the chat was clear of the event when I checked in this morning, I will defer to the parties involved to make a decision on allowing reentry.  If anyone took screenshots for record please attach to a PM to me or add to "chatlog" folder on the dropbox in a subfolder labled "Pettit Event".

Thanks all Wink

-Z
zooks hey mate pettit here... you will probably laugh when i tell you this but it is the truth and if you want photo proof i can get it to you.. i have ADHD it is an anger problem i have been to my doctor about it and evry thing i am on medication for it but the thing is i dont have any money to get new ones till today and i run out witch i think is why i was fighting with every one to evry one involved i am sorry! dont take any offense to what i said your all top people thanks for all your elp and good luck in war mate . pass that msg on

silent screams - pettit2 - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 02:06 PM)_SilentScreams_ Wrote:  Pettit Bud. Mayn I dont know all the details, But i heard it was quite a crazy moment... Lol.

But from me to you, I dont think anyone hated you, I dont think anyone disliked you, And I know for sure we all appreciated your time at the clan. 

Like Tucks said, Its a game. 

Feel free to come back. I dont think anyone minds. Its one miscommunication that led to another, thats all. 

Oh and ps. I will find you. 

hey mate im sorry for every thing hey if you come on here before zooks tell him to see what i wrote he will explain thanks for every thing mate.. you and your clan your all top people !