The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? (/showthread.php?tid=570)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - _SilentScreams_ - 12-07-2014

Oh yeah. To a post zooks was talking bout earlier

Some ways to differenciate clans are like this

EXP
Townhall
Wall Level
Troop Level
Pushing
Wars (all the time)

I have just started something just like mike did. But itll be more Specific and things like that.

Ofcourse like zooks said above. The nuisance of wars 2ce a week. I love wars. But sometimes 2ce a week is tough and lately we have seen it with Tucks, and I having troubles... So ofcourse this is what I see in the future

Wars will have to be changed. We may have to agree to have wars in only 2 places (JUSTiSO [Once a week] and Maybe JUSTiSO HELL [War all the time]) 

With these two factors people can choose whether they'd like to hang in JUSTiSO for once a week wars and farm the other days or head to HELL and war 24/7

With this we can have JUSTiSO Rising. PEOPLE LOOOVE FARMING ONLY CLANS. I do. I love being in a clan where people always have farming troops ready and have troops to donate. It helps a ton in raids. We can even set the war thing to rarely. Like once a month. If people dont like it... Well they can jump over to Lobby untill war is started..

I definetly see that we WILL HAVE TO change things up in the future. But we would have to talk about this more. Way more. We will have to see. 

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - Zooks - 12-08-2014

This is hot silent, I like it (the banner) Smile

Just need incorporate the clan TAG in there somewhere so we are searchable (something all the banners are lacking thus far actually).

Also, its important to have a reference to the site..  even if its very small..  Gives people a sure fire way to locate us.

Regarding the ways to differentiate:

Those are the most popular for sure, but I was thinking maybe we can come up with some less common ideas that would serve more as room "themes" and not so much room requirements.   As mentioned, I feel like room requirements leads to a host of issues.   Furthermore, policing it is a bitch....  I've found noone wants to sit in the "Under lvl30 Room" entertaining and donating to all the noobs that most likely wont stay put anyhow. And likewise, noone wants to be the "Clan Cop" and chase people away from rooms they don't belong in... "Hey, who accepted you? get out?  This is Level 30+ only!"  ..."this is adults only!"  ..."this is gold+ only!" and so on.  This leads to soar feelings at best and will likely result in a verbal conflict that ends in either a KICK or a QUIT.  Not productive considering our goals to grow membership.

Regarding "Constant War" vs "Farming Only":   I don't think that "Constant" war in ANY room will work out right now.  If we had 500 members, Yes.  But for now, we should avoid this type of internal competition and player burn-down.  As far as a farming goes, I believe Lobby sufficiently serves this purpose for now, but im not opposed to opening a room more appropriately named, JUSTiSO-FARM for instance, if you think it would help to populate it.  I'm not in favor of turning RiSiNG into a "Farming Clan" if that was a consideration.   I think we've developed a pretty good record there and I really like the flexibility the a second war clan has provided us.  

Sall for now folks...  more soon.  Thanks for the great feedback and ideas silent Smile

-Z

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - _SilentScreams_ - 12-08-2014

You see I never thought of it that way. and you are right. No one likes to be in that certain club. Like 30+ etc. 

But what other way will be consider this. Personally i dont think leaving the ROOM open after war will be very appealing to newer players that we get off the forums. 

Untill we get posts up about justiso I dont mind haveing the rooms open after war. But once we start advertising no one will want lvl 3 barbs from some random non speaking english person. So i dont think we will be able to keep it open

Now for being different with the ways we chose what our channels will be about.  I really dont know how to do so.  
Maybe just FARMING or 1ce a week WAR? But then again if we start gaining people who are interested they would like to stay in a clan that will be donating troops that they would donate (If i have lvl 5 arch they would like to recieve something the same lvl or better)

Im really not sure. Ill keep looking around on the forums and doing some resurch so maybe we dont discriminate against some people for the clans and all. 

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - Zooks - 12-09-2014

[attachment=162]

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - _SilentScreams_ - 12-09-2014

OFCOURSE ONLY YOU WOULD DO THIS.... Ahaha

Make sure your wife doesnt find out. You photoshop girls to be on JUSTiSO's Side ahahah

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - mikeh - 12-12-2014

Sorry guys have fell behind on commenting on here.

Great pics showing up, it's starting to gather pace with graphics and others getting involved too, but I think eventually we will have to settle with a constant theme though, I've not really done much else, haven't had the time yet.

Sexy girls with tattoo's of our names is a good theme though zooks, but might attract a load of horny teenagers to the clan haha

Silent I really like the minimalistic style of your banner too.

if we keep ploughing stuff out we will make a decision finally, silent might be up to you to make decisions as me and zooks will just keep talking ideas instead of doing them haha

Mike

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - Zooks - 12-12-2014

lol mike!   Was waiting on someone to pick up on her tramp stamp Wink . and did you notice the ring?

I agree that we'll eventually need to focus our imaging a bit but I had a thought..   Lets promote A different  "JOIN PASSWORD" on each of the banners and then just push everything out there.  Based on join messages, we'll be able to make an distinction about which was most effective in reaching folks.  Smile  Lets refine and get a few more together these next two weeks and shoot for a New Years "Marketing Blitz"!!. Need thst list of sites to blast as well.. It doesn't have to be limited to just clash related sites btw..., Any gaming site is a potential target, reddit, facebook, and the likes.   Popular tech forums maybe?? wherever.  .  While consistency is ultimately key to branding, I think we're still morphing and so we are ok for now.  Smile.    

RE: Calling all graphic Artists: Got Photoshop?? - mikeh - 12-13-2014

ok ill get my thinking cap on and try put somestuff togther.

Didn't notice the ring, nice touch Smile