The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Playing Clash of Clans on PC - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The H.O.J. - A "Clash of Clans" Community (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Clash of Clans - General Discussion (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Playing Clash of Clans on PC (/showthread.php?tid=568)

Playing Clash of Clans on PC - mikeh - 11-23-2014

I am sure many of you already know but for those that don't you can play clash of clans on your PC or Laptop. 

Basically you are installing an android emulator on your PC once done you log into your google account in the emulator, download clash of clans, connect to your google+ or facebook account in the game then you ready to clash.

Below is the instructions on how to do it. (these are not my instructions they are just copy and pasted from another site)

Step 1: Download Android Emulator for Clash Of Clans  Free Download

• Download Bluestacks
  • To get Clash Of Clans for Windows 7 PC- select Windows 7 installer.

• Download the software.

• Follow onscreen instructions.

• Click finish and restart if you are required to do so.
Step 2: Installing Clash Of Clans on your Computer

[Image: Fullscreen+capture+10182013+82957+PM.bmp]
[Image: Fullscreen+capture+10182013+83005+PM.bmp]

[Image: Fullscreen+capture+10182013+83011+PM.bmp]

[Image: Fullscreen+capture+10182013+83019+PM.bmp]

[Image: Fullscreen+capture+10182013+83055+PM.bmp][Image: screenshot2.jpg]

[*]Click on Icon on search results

[*]Now Clash Of Clans setup for PC will start.

[*]Installation of the game into your PC had started now.

[*]Double click on file to install the game manually.

[*]The game is installed. Play it and enjoy.

Note:  When you are about to install this game you will see several links. Choose the link for downloading of Clash Of Clans for Computer according to your choice. There will be several options for you to download it different type of Windows version. Select the version of window for which you want to download
Clash Of Clans  for PC or Windows Computer.

I hope you enjoyed this post and tutorial too and if you faced any type of issue then please do comment and let us know about it. Also friends, share this post with your friends via Facebook as well as Google+ and also stay updated with our website.

RE: Playing Clash of Clans on PC - Zooks - 11-23-2014

Hey Mike, thanks for the info Smile.  This looks like a newer version of Bluestacks than what im familiar with.  I used to have issues zooming in and out when using Bluestacks (quick keys ctrl+z/crtl+x) didn't work.  Has this been corrected in the latest version?

RE: Playing Clash of Clans on PC - mikeh - 11-23-2014

I haven't use it in a while but i'm sure I used the up/down arrows to zoom in and out. (hardly used them though as my laptop is touch sceen so I just pinched to zoom)

My issue is sometimes it would make my laptop go unbearably slow and other times it would be fine. so stopped using it. It's a good spec laptop too so shouldn't be an issue really.

RE: Playing Clash of Clans on PC - tuckerswarlords - 11-26-2014

Mik can you do the same on a Mac?

RE: Playing Clash of Clans on PC - mikeh - 11-26-2014

Not to up on macs tucks but found this, cant test if it works as I don't have a mac. Let me know if it works