The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Awards & competitions - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Awards & competitions (/showthread.php?tid=530)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 11-15-2014

Also zooks I started this reply the other day, just noticed i never posted it

That is just test data, it's just for me to get a template for the tables. The pictures at the top could be different to represent what the table is about, so heroic defense could be defensive buildings, most stars could be just characters (like above), most loot could be pumps& Goblins etc....

Like the idea of the top 10 stuff with achievements, the loot one and donor one are definitely the better ones. if we are tracking them, we could have an top 10 ultimate justiso clan members table combining everything together with war contribution, donations etc...

As for money prizes, i'm well up for that, i'm sure a few others would too. I can help manage whatever you want if you need it.
I think getting the website into a content rich site is probably one of the most important parts. It is hard for people to engage in just a forum at times.
Maybe we need to put a list together as we come up with lots of ideas and they will get lost forgotten.

RE: Awards & competitions - Knockaramax2 - 11-16-2014

You guys are impressive. I really like the tracking. My memory usually only goes as far back as the last war. Slight problem. Only one of my accounts is on the leader board which i'm totally okay with. I don't need to clutter the board with both of them. But can you post my TH8 one? I'm the most active with that account.

RE: Awards & competitions - _SilentScreams_ - 11-16-2014

I didnt spend all my time looking at all your comments. But mostly skimmed through it. One of the main things I noticed was that I LIKE TURLES kid was very very insperational and from now on I will force all people to call me I like turtles kid. Therefor I will become the supreme ruler.

Now on a side note, I skimmed through most things and I really like the work put into this. Its impressive, and really cool. I really think we can take this far and be very good at this. Now ive had this problem before with people blaming me for taking Ideas so Mikeh. I want you to know I have dont NOTHING to take credit Smile Lol But just a reminder. If you need help. Im here. expecially once we start to grow and these tables may become tougher and tougher. Looks very good though. Great job

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 11-17-2014

(11-16-2014, 07:29 PM)Knockaramax2 Wrote:  You guys are impressive. I really like the tracking. My memory usually only goes as far back as the last war. Slight problem. Only one of my accounts is on the leader board which i'm totally okay with. I don't need to clutter the board with both of them. But can you post my TH8 one? I'm the most active with that account.

Hey Knock, Glad you like it. Smile

I struggled with your account as they both have exactly the same name so does ace. So I try my best to get the score from the same account, but sometimes I have to go from screen shots and there is not always a player level next to the name. But i'm sure i've took the score from your main account each time.

Silent,

No problem buddy i'm sure we can all pitch in once we have a solid system in place, I'm still not sure the scoring system is good enough, as more people come along they might have some good input. The important thing is we have the data so changing how we score will be easy.

Cheers