The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Awards & competitions - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Awards & competitions (/showthread.php?tid=530)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-27-2014

Ok, I have updated the sheet with the last war.

It's definitely working as there are people with only 1 war who are higher up on the table then people with 2 wars. That said im still not sure if its fair or not. could do some some others having a look and giving us some thoughts.

Also there's a couple of duplicate accounts I can't tell whats what i.e @justiso, knockarama x2 and ace x2. So im just taking the better score at the minute.

Oh and it takes the stars earned for war so if you got 3 stars but only 2 counted for war that's all you get

Ive updated first post with link to table for easy access until we decide where its going and how we are doing it.

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 10-27-2014

So far so good. It will take a bit more data before its obvious what adjustments, if any, are necessary.

Regarding the dupe accounts: Id say notation of the Exp level would be the best way to handle this. Its not likely that players 1st and 2nd accounts will be the same exp level. Since @JUSTiSOs are used in various capacities you can leave them out all together if you'd like. FYI: Lord Noodle is a BOT too.. the "Original" BOT in fact Wink

Id like to add a link to these stats on the header so its not buried in a thread.. Do you have any ideas on how to keep the link static using the Google docs method? Or does a new link get generated each time you update??

The link is the same every time zooks so jut use the one in the thread and it will always be up to date.

Ill just leave duplicates out for now, as sometimes i.e today there was no experience next all the players name?

Yeh like you say we will just see how it progresses and modify as we go.

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 10-28-2014

OK sweet Smile Now we just have to figure out if we can make this sheet multi-user. I'm sure its a lot of work and we can possibly enlist some help on it from tucker and silent and myself for starters.. Let us know how we can help take some of the load.

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 11-09-2014

[Image: 28me0r4.png]

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 11-10-2014

This looks great Mike! Smile

Are those stats accurate? Or just test data??

-Z

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 11-10-2014

"Top 10" Lists could be created using any achievement data that keeps a continuous tally.
..some "Top 10" Ideas...

"Donor Club" - Track using the "Friend in Need Stat.
"Loot Legends" - Gold Grab and Elixir Escapade Stats.
"Trophy Pushers" - Track using Sweet Victory Stat
"Star Whores" - Weekly/Seasonal War Stars Stat

In addition to the overall cumulative stat on players profiles, Weekly or "Seasonal Best" charts could be released which would give new players the ability to jump right in and contend.

I have started taking seasonal grabs of player profiles and we could use these to update the player stats data and allow the charts to handle the incremental math. As interest picks up, we might consider requiring players to submit their own profile screen shots via forum on a seasonal, weekly or daily basis (if they would like to be in the running for top 10... This might help keep the workload evenly distributed.

In the past I had considered offering "Rewards" for seasonal bests like Top Donator in the form of an iTunes/ Google play gift card they could then use for gems. I would be up for contributing $20-$30 towards a seasonal prize to start. If we get enough interest, or the team would like to increase the number or frequency of the Prize based competitions, maybe we could ask for a $2-$5 entry donation via Paypal which would be added to the prize pool. If 20 players kick in 5 bucks it would be a nice $100 worth of gems for someone at the end of the season Wink..

Lets pick a few achievements to start publishing and then we can start talking more about prizes in the chat to garner more interest. I think "Seasonal Donations" should be our first "Prize Baring" contest. Again, Friend in Need Stat will be the best way to track this since clan tally's reset when crossing between channels. One requirement to consider would be that players MUST remain within JUSTiSO channels during the active competition period in order to be eligible for the prize. This ensures that the donations directly benefit our members and also prevents players from hopping to "Fills" clans to unfairly boost their donation stat.

Also, as we start taking names of interested players, it will be important to note what type of Reward is preferred (iTunes or Google Play).

Thoughts Anyone??

-Z

RE: Awards & competitions - _SilentScreams_ - 11-14-2014

I like turles

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 11-15-2014

Strange kid that silent lol

Zooks, Right ive now got new columns for stars earned / stars won and attacks wasted. Im still confused on how to make the scoring fair.

I know you mentioned getting 25 points for stars won then 50 bonus points for stars earned but that puts it back in the position where newer people wont be able to catch up with the older members. There must be a calculation that makes things fair.

Currently Alex is top and has only taken part in 1 war is that fair or not? Here'e my thoughts on it.

I think the way its set up, newcomers get the advantage as if they 6 star there first war they go top, it's then upto them to stay up there. as they attend more wars the stats start to even out and they move down/up the table accordingly.

So newcomers might get a boost seeing themselves top and it could motivate them to complete both attacks and try harder in the war.

Thats my way of looking at it, Any thoughts anyone? Really am open to suggestions here. I'm collecting the stats the calculations can be changed easy enough so its no bother chnaging them.

Mike