The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Awards & competitions - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Awards & competitions (/showthread.php?tid=530)

Pages: 1 2 3

Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-11-2014

Click Here for Leaderboard - Justiso War Leaderboard

Hi Everyone

Me and zooks were talking today and we want to put a few ideas forward, mainly to add a bit of excitment to the clan.

Competitions

First off we were thinking of having challanges running each week/month. (there would be no pressure to do or complete it if you didnt want to)

We would pick a building / troop / walls  and everyone has to max (to there town hall level) that perticular item.

We could also do other things like fill storages, trophy challanges, most loot with a little troops as possible and so on.

We would have a section on the forum with stats and league tables etc...

Like I said before there is no pressure to do it, We could have people nominate themselves for the challange.

War Stats

We were also thinking of keeping war stats, so we would record how many stars you win in each war, Most herioc defense & attack maybe most loot etc....

again league tables would be kept so you can see your progress.

For both the above the awards for winning will be banners for your signiture. hardly a massive prize but its a bit of fun.

So before we start doing any of this, im sure many of you will have idea's to add / change to make this better

so whats everyone's thought's?

Mike 

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 10-11-2014

Good stuff mike... .I've done a pretty good job at snagging screenshots of our war results so I'll start putting some war stats together.  I'd also love to build some kind of chart that shows everyone upgrades at a glance -- not exactly sure how best to lay it out tho.  Maybe one chart per building type/troop type?  That way it creates a competitive element.

-z

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-12-2014

Do you mean something like this? Obviously this is just a very quick draft

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PZHMDLghQBg9GJ-KAc2jpWeFVCBBdN4j6_FjrM5dicU/edit?usp=sharing          

Sorry - I rushed that. The numbers under 1st, 2nd etc are the levels the air defesne is at.                                                                                                                            

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-18-2014

Yeh thats cool, So I take it we just do a table for the item that is on for the competition that week?

Im not sure how we would work thinks out, for example a th8 getting lvl6 AD would take much longer than a th5 maxing out. Not sure how we would work out a winner so to speak?

Another example is walls, one player may need 75,000 for each wall to max and another will need 1,000,000 for each wall.

Need to work out how we would do that.

An easy one for now is war stats, I can start screenshotting the results and filling the tables out.

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 10-18-2014

Yes youre right.  It does get tough to compare against..  I was thinking the upgrade tables would just be a general leaderboard to show who was where..  not so much a competition per say.

Regarding the War Stats, i agree that its a good place to start..  Let me know when you have enuff data to post something and we can make a special section or maybe a link from the main menu or somthing..  I have some past data too i can contribute.   Will keep you posted.

-Z

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-19-2014

Ok, do you have screen shots from previous wars?

I'll start putting data togther from this war.

Font is much better by the way 

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-25-2014

Hi Guys,

I've been working on a war stats spreadsheet to rank us all. I have posted a link to it below.

The table isn't pretty but it is all automated which will make it easy to transfer into a prettier looking table when its ready to go and everyone is happy with it.

As for ranking i've come up with the following to rank everyone. This points system is just a draft and completely open to suggestions, I've put quite a big penalty for missing attacks as it i important to do both. but here goes

It works out your average stars per overall wars, how many most heroic awards you have earned. your % of used attacks (so 1 attack out of a possible 2 etc...)

So its

10 points for your average stars (so 10x whatever your average is)
5 points for each heroic award (def and att)
-5 points for every 1% of attacks missed (so if you have done 1 war and only 1 attack that is 50% so it would be -250 points

This is how the table looks after the first war of keeping stats (it is automatic in excel but its just copied and pasted the values into google docs)

Please let me know what your thoughts are, things to add or remove or change points system etc..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CpKPONWtNsbfAX8yKF_3hsFsF_N5PpnF5bw3u02Wh4E/edit?usp=sharing

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 10-26-2014

MIKE, this is a great start!   My only thought is that since bases are different levels of difficulty, it may not be fair

to weight all stars the same.  I know its starts getting confusing but perhaps we can weight stars in sections?  So for
instance..  Stars won from attacks on top ten bases are worth double that of the second ten and so on....

Of course depending on how much work we are willing to put into it, Supercell has already created a trackable weight
index in the form of the loot rewards.  We already create an assignment sheet that lists our opponent, so I’m wondering
how difficult it would be so simply add a column for war loot bonus.  That number I believe is based on the total
defensive hit points the base has and creates a designator for how "difficult" 1 base is over the next.  If we tracked
the loot rewards of the bases it would be easy to likewise add a similar percentage weight to the stars earned for
destroying that base..   For example, add the loot total from the entire team and then calculate what percentage of the total each base holds.  That same percentage can be applied to the stars.

So these are just thoughts..  We can certainly move forward with what we have and consider such changes in the future as we refine the process. 

GREAT WORK MIKE!!  LOVIN, IT

RE: Awards & competitions - mikeh - 10-26-2014

The only problem I can see with getting more points for attacking top 10 bases etc is the top guys will always earn more points than say a th7 attacking one is his range if that makes sense?

My main problem with this table was trying to keep it fair for everyone and also for new members to not get left behind

The reason i've done it based on average stars and bonus points is so that newcomers stand a chance of climbing the table, if we done it by how many stars then someone with 10 wars under there belt with say 48 stars would never get caught up by a newcomer.

The other one (as tucks mentioned in chat) is whether to work out by how many stars they earnt or by how many they got, As in clean up rounds they my get 3 stars but it had already been 2 starred so they only actually earnt 1 star for the war. I went with just how many they got for now, obviously that can be changed. But it may drive people to attack a base that hasnt been touched yet to try and get 3 stars instead of cleaning up.

where is the weight index thing supercell done? cant find it anywhere

RE: Awards & competitions - Zooks - 10-26-2014

These are good points. Hmmmm.. let me put more thought on it.. Keep it going as is for now.

-Z