The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
CLAN WAR #018 -[False Disorder Technique] - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: The WAR ROOM (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Thread: CLAN WAR #018 -[False Disorder Technique] (/showthread.php?tid=452)

CLAN WAR #018 -[False Disorder Technique] - Zooks - 08-09-2014

Hey all!

I've had a busy day today and will be at a wedding this evening so I I wont be around for pre-game as usual. That said, just wanted to give a heads up to the newer guys about the "Disorder Method" we are using this war.

The object is to make our clan look as inactive and disorganized as possible so that the other team be comes lax in their strategy. Please DO NOT become concerned or alarmed with any unusual behaviors. Just sit tight.. DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONES LEAD UNLESS I HAVE SPOKE TO YOU IN ADVANCE.

1.) Many players will be demoted from elder in order to display their "New" badges on the roster.

2.) Attacks will be slow to start and wont ramp up until the end. There is a 10 hour blackout for the majority of the team. Only SOME people have attacks during black out --they will be noted in the Black out column.

2.) Some Black Out attacks have been purposely designed to be "BAD" attacks. Follow them anyway.

3.) Several higher ups (including myself) will leave the clan throughout the course of the war. They will ALL come back in the last round to attack-- DONT WORRY Wink.

4.) My Town Hall has been intentionally placed outside. This should be the only one. It is to encourage the other team to waste attacks on loot once they think the war is in the bag.

A key part of this strategy is to let the other team hold a SIZABLE lead for the majority of the war. This is part of the plan, don't worry and DONT disappear because you think we are done for!! We need everyone on board so please communicate regularly throughout even if your attacks are at the end.

Since I will not be available until late, touch base with Gels or Ax if you have any questions - they know the plan.

ALSO: RECON does not look good. Take extra time to review your assignments so you can anticipate where traps, bombs and teslas may appear.

Thanks everyone!! Let get um!!

--Z