The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
After action review (AAR) - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: The WAR ROOM (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Thread: After action review (AAR) (/showthread.php?tid=38)

After action review (AAR) - Kat - 04-13-2014

Life as a military wife has provided me with some insignetted on military actions that maybe helpful. The thing that military does after every engagement is to do an after action review.

I would like to use this thread to open the discussion on what worked in our war and what did not and what we can do in the future.

Some of my thoughts are as follows:

We were exceptionally hyped over the new release to play with our new toy. We did good at planning, but I think we went in heavy. No one's fault but now that we are over the new factor, let's explore the best way to use this tool in the future.

Jennie and I discussed maybe have battle teams. That would consist of one leader and a team that works well together maybe in groups of 10 to 15. That would make the communication faster a little less frantic, we could do multiple wars per week and everyone would get the benefit at competing at their level and opportunities for leaders to gain leadership training.

The one big disappointment for me was the payout. I think because we went in with such a widely varied level of clans, that helped us win, but only because we had so many participating and so many of them were beginners. That was by my suggestion.to go In heavy and yes we were successful. I am just wondering if it was worth the expenditure especially for the Chris matis players who gain way more per battle than what was paid out in the end.

Last night I visited with a friend who has a smaller clan that took 10 warriors of gold , even on up into war. They won and their payoff was 500 gold and 500 elixer. That on top of what they gained in their two battles netted him more than 1 mil gold and elixer for the effort. With that thought in mind, maybe we should consider a leader campaign.

Food for thought, I gotta run.
Kat

RE: After action review (AAR) - Zooks - 04-13-2014

This is something we spoke of before hand and not one I'm opposed to. The only foreseeable problem of course is the constant "in and out" from one clan to the next. I think a read something about a penalty for doing such but I might have been mistaken.. Bottom line, creating separate warring clans to have wars will inevitably lead to one thing if you ask me.... separate clans.

So at the end of the day, im not sure im completely hot on the idea of separate "war clans". Ultimately I guess splitting shouldn't hurt us so long as we all remain a group here on the board. I guess we wont know unless we try.

Another idea that was kicked around in the chat was one of SCHEDULED organized wars (say one per month) in which we continue to refine the method we went about this time, and then throughout the rest of the month, launch free-for-all wars that are more casual. Attack whomever, or "Recommended Targets" perhaps. We should really take advantage of the calendar on the forum to manage start and stop dates of such.

Regarding the payout, I too was very disappointed and it only confirmed for me that that aspect needs further investigation. Once clear, we can make a plan to better capitalize on the payouts.

I will create a more through "Aftermath" thread soon to highlight things I thought worked well, along with mistakes/misunderstandings that were discovered along the way. Thanks for this AAR thread - I hope to see a good mix of contributions here we can pull from.

Hope you all enjoyed the rest of your weekend. Thank you all for your efforts and cooperation! Regardless of stars, and loot, and chaos... I thought it was a ton of fun, and I love how everyone was really working together!!

Cheers!

-Z

RE: After action review (AAR) - Kat - 04-13-2014

I'm not in favor of creating separate waring clans, more like teams within this clan. Each leader take a groop, organize a d go to war while the next leader organizes the next war. The goal is more loot and fun. Smaller groups, easier to manage.

RE: After action review (AAR) - Zooks - 04-13-2014

How does this work?? We don't choose who goes to war, its all or none. I like the sound of it, but please explain further.

Are we instructing some not to participate?