The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: The WAR ROOM (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Thread: Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! (/showthread.php?tid=318)

Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - Roxanne110 - 06-20-2014

Hi its me Roxanne, I do not really understand this forum. I would like to be in a clan war but I dont know how to get in or anything. Could you jut explain it to me? Thanks much! XHuh

RE: Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - heatherkilzall - 06-20-2014

Do u see the message under important threads? Right above ur message.... click on it. Then reply under it stating u would like to participate in the war. That's it for now. When the battle picks r posted u will hear it on clan chat and then come and look

RE: Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - Roxanne110 - 06-20-2014

Okay thanks much!

RE: Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - Zooks - 06-20-2014

awww.. heathers so sweet... helping out the new girl Wink Kudos to you...

...baby made you soft....

RE: Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - Roxanne110 - 06-21-2014

How come I said on the thread in the wars room forum that I wanted to be in the war but I am only a war spectator?

RE: Hi, Its me Roxanne from the clan! - Zooks - 06-21-2014

For anyone that missed this explanation earlier in the chat:

This is because you are are/were very low on the clans trophy Leader Board. The game will automatically trim players from the war roster (starting from the bottom) in order to create teams that are matched in multiples of "5".

SO that is what unfortunately happened Roxanne. I did not exclude you from war -- the game did Sad..

On the Brightside, you can now spend your weekend hunting cups to make sure this doesn't happen again Wink.

-Z