The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
New Elder Requirements? - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: New Elder Requirements? (/showthread.php?tid=3)

Pages: 1 2

New Elder Requirements? - Zooks - 03-28-2014

As you may know, we are in the works of implementing feeder clans that will act as evaluation pools prior to acceptance to our "A-Team". Before we begin actively populating the feeders, I'd like to reevaluate A-Team requirements for receiving promotion to Elder.

Currently, promotion is based on a one time seasonal donation of 250 troops or more. Many of you have expressed interest in imposing more stringent requirements such as minimum profile stats, length of membership, amount of trophies, etc..

Please REPLY to this post with your thoughts on the subject. I like to reach a consensus on this soon.

-Zooks

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Kat - 04-01-2014

I agree with the 250 donations, however I think that a member needs to be with the clan for longer than a season ad at , east be a level 3 silver to be an elder. They must also show a level of maturity that says they are leaders and can not only recruit others, help fellow clan mates learn and advance but that they make good decisions for themselves and others.
I would say convenien a council of at least 1 leader and two elders for new elders being promoted.
That is just a few of my thoughts

RE: New Elder Requirements? - chris matis - 04-01-2014

I would like it to be higher then 250 for main clan, maybe 400 it's easy to hit that number, I think the number alone would scare people away (people kats mentions maturity and being loyal etc.) just a thought.

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Kdub - 04-02-2014

(04-01-2014, 09:23 PM)chris matis Wrote:  I would like it to be higher then 250 for main clan, maybe 400 it's easy to hit that number, I think the number alone would scare people away (people kats mentions maturity and being loyal etc.) just a thought.

I agree, 400 initial is easy to hit, and the subsequent 250 donations per season to maintain elder status. Also, a one season blackout period for any leader who leaves the clan.

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Kat - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 12:21 PM)Kdub Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 09:23 PM)chris matis Wrote:  I would like it to be higher then 250 for main clan, maybe 400 it's easy to hit that number, I think the number alone would scare people away (people kats mentions maturity and being loyal etc.) just a thought.

I agree, 400 initial is easy to hit, and the subsequent 250 donations per season to maintain elder status. Also, a one season blackout period for any leader who leaves the clan.

That is an excellent requirement.

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Zooks - 04-02-2014

Ok, well unless there are any objections, I'm going to up the ante and suggest 500 then. It really isn't a hard number to hit when you consider you have 2 weeks. I've seen more competitive clans asking for as much as 1500!! Matis makes a good point that the higher number will act as a deterrent of sorts for unfavorables.

I agree with KDub that we should enforce a minimum weekly requirement to KEEP the rank as well. We've all seen the new guy come in, donate 300+ in the first 2 days, then do nothing but make requests from there on out. Classic honeymoon scenario. So then 500 to GET elder, and at least 250 per season to KEEP it. Does anyone think that's unrealistic?

I love Kats suggestion regarding the signoff from at least 1 leader and 2 elders. I'm wondering if we could make it a "sponsorship" of sorts. Like first the "new guy" has to earn the trust of an existing elder who will vouch for them. From point of sponsorship we can enact an "eval time period" which might be a way to ensure the recruit as been a clan member for a minimum time period before hand.

It starts to sound like a lot, but if we make the process more serious, folks will take the title more serious - so if you guys are on board, so am I.. Let me know what you think the group is as much yours as it is mine Wink.

I encourage everyone to keep adding ideas here.

Im going to start a STAFF thread to hash out the details and I think ultimately we will put the new requirements (or combinations of such) up for vote somehow.

Regular contributors to this thread will receive an invite to the STAFF discussion via PM so keep an eye out.

-Z

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Kat - 04-02-2014

Kat votes yes!!!

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Josh 'Big Fish' O'D - 04-03-2014

I agree that for elder it should be 500-600 first season and possibly 300-400 per season after that. It is quite easy to reach that number of donations if one tries.

RE: New Elder Requirements? - Kdub - 04-05-2014

Zooks, I like it!

RE: New Elder Requirements? - BlackHawk - 04-23-2014

the problem is in wartime wich happens a LOT only people with drags are alowwed to don this restricts most silvers from donating the amout to gain elder are you saying you need drags to make elder?
i sugjest we make ita slightly lower number just to make it fair to those who dont have drags