The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_size - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/sharethispage.php 362 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 sharethispage_run
/global.php 474 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_related - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_count - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $data_hashtags - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/sharethispage.php(362) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $menu_rankings - Line: 30 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 57 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community
CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Printable Version

+- The House of JUSTiSO - A Clash of Clans Community (http://www.justiso.net)
+-- Forum: The Clash of Clans Neighborhood - Clan Forums (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: JUSTiSO (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: The WAR ROOM (http://www.justiso.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Thread: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] (/showthread.php?tid=150)

Pages: 1 2

CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Zooks - 05-09-2014

Ok , you know the drill. Review the enemy war villages on the battle map. Starting with their top player (1/xx), move consecutively through their lineup. Assess each base carefully until you reach one you feel confident you can beat. If you can ascertain a one star win with absolute certainty, that base represents your "one star win". Record the bases ranking index(1/xx) along with the players name.

Continue assessing the bases until you reach your first "two star" prediction. Finally, find your first 3 star win and also note it accordingly. Since the bases are listed in strength from strongest to weakest, logic suggests that once you find a base you can 3-star, each base there after should ALSO be a 3 starable candidate. Verify this by continuing to assess the remaining lineup.

*reply to this thread and submit your pick list using the format below .

MY PICKS
1 Star win - "#, Name"
2 Star win - "#, Name"
3 Star win - "#, Name"

If you want to list more feel free, but at the very least please supply NAMES and numbers for the 3 above.

Its ok if you pick the same battle(s) as someone else but try to aim as high as possible without jeopardizing the odds of a successful outcome. Keep in mind that your picks are not set in stone. They are meant to assist in a decision that ultimately "I" will make based on what's best for the team. Through refinement - I envision one day that a web form and some PHP script may be able to automate this process for us in the future. If you have scripting experience and would be interested in helping out, please reach out to me.

Thank you all for helping contribute to our success!

-Z

*Assignment Lists should be posted for review tomorrow around 2-3PM Est.

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Jack - 05-09-2014

1 star 3 and lower probably
2 star 20 and lower
3 star 15 and lower

Or what ever you feel is best

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Ajax - 05-09-2014

1 star 20
2 star 24
3 star 27

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Kdub - 05-09-2014

1 star - 21 to 18
2 star - 23 alex or 22 ruo (possible 3 star
3 star - 27 and down

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Jennie - 05-10-2014

Whatever's clever Smile

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Kat - 05-10-2014

I can 2 star 8 thru 12
3 star 13 down.

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - chris matis - 05-10-2014

I think I can three star #8 or #9. Two star a couple higher. Up to you.

This battle will be our hardest yet.

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - PIRISH - 05-10-2014

(05-09-2014, 08:47 PM)Zooks Wrote:  Ok , you know the drill. Review the enemy war villages on the battle map. Starting with their top player (1/xx), move consecutively through their lineup. Assess each base carefully until you reach one you feel confident you can beat. If you can ascertain a one star win with absolute certainty, that base represents your "one star win". Record the bases ranking index(1/xx) along with the players name.

Continue assessing the bases until you reach your first "two star" prediction. Finally, find your first 3 star win and also note it accordingly. Since the bases are listed in strength from strongest to weakest, logic suggests that once you find a base you can 3-star, each base there after should ALSO be a 3 starable candidate. Verify this by continuing to assess the remaining lineup.

*reply to this thread and submit your pick list using the format below .

MY PICKS
1 Star win - "#, Name"
2 Star win - "#, Name"
3 Star win - "#, Name"

If you want to list more feel free, but at the very least please supply NAMES and numbers for the 3 above.

Its ok if you pick the same battle(s) as someone else but try to aim as high as possible without jeopardizing the odds of a successful outcome. Keep in mind that your picks are not set in stone. They are meant to assist in a decision that ultimately "I" will make based on what's best for the team. Through refinement - I envision one day that a web form and some PHP script may be able to automate this process for us in the future. If you have scripting experience and would be interested in helping out, please reach out to me.

Thank you all for helping contribute to our success!

-Z

*Assignment Lists should be posted for review tomorrow around 2-3PM Est.

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - pumpthynearse - 05-10-2014

MY PICKS
1 Star win - #33, Marshall Barnett
2 Star win - #35, O"
3 Star win - # 39, stardnmcjy

RE: CLAN WAR #006 - MY PICKS -[ACTIVE] - Josh 'Big Fish' O'D - 05-10-2014

3 star #20
2 star #24 and below